“I joined Chaser 9 months ago after graduating in Business and French, ambitious but unclear on where to start my career. In this role, I’ve had the opportunity to really develop my skills and broaden my knowledge of the industry. I’ve cultivated great relationships with our customers in the UK and beyond and managed our direct retention. Working closely with the Product team also enables me to feed ideas from our users to inform product development. The opportunity for personal development and career advancement at Chaser is fantastic, and I’m excited to be progressing my role in the Success team!
For me, by far the best part of this role is just how varied it is. I get involved in projects that span Product, Sales and Marketing which is hugely exciting. So if you’re interested in a point of saleition in a talented and inclusive team that will enable you to explore different functions, learn new skills, and have a real impact then this is definitely for you.”
Onboarding Executive Overview
The Customer Onboarding Executive role at Chaser is a hugely exciting and diverse role and we’re looking for a charismatic, diligent and commercially minded self-starter to fill it.
You’ll be working with our direct users to drive conversion that supports our growth targets. Through building strong relationships, actively generating and developing new business opportunities, you’ll be responsible for the growth of our whole customer base. You’ll also ensure that any questions or issues until point of sale are resolved quickly and effectively.
You'll be reporting directly to the Commercial Director at our head office in London Bridge, London in a small but fast-growing team.
Your role will consist of:
- Full responsibility for generating, securing and managing new business opportunities
- Developing and implementing our onboarding strategy to support our growth targets
- Building and maintaining meaningful relationships with new customers to deliver outstanding customer service
- Delivering demos, set up assistance and support through to point of sale
- Working closely with Marketing and Product teams as the voice of our customers, sharing feedback and insights to help shape our roadmap
- Working on projects to improve and define our Onboarding processes and resources
- Liaising with the Customer Success team to ensure that all new business is managed and supported effectively
- Developing a deep understanding of the accounting industry and its future
- Charismatic, driven and results-driven
- You are passionate about helping people succeed
- You take initiative and enjoy proactively solving problems
- Highly personable, you have the ability to generate excitement and motivation in customers
- You have strong commercial acumen, spotting growth opportunities and taking the initiative to act on them
- Your verbal and written communication skills are second-to-none and you are able to simplify explanations of technical features
- You thrive under pressure, in a fast paced environment and are able to prioritise various tasks
- Excel working independently and in a team environment
- You are digitally proficient and able to understand the software and its potential
- You have exceptional organisational skills with a keen eye and complete all tasks to the highest standard
- Any Customer Success, Account Management or Sales experience, along with any experience of working in SaaS or in credit control is a bonus
- Competitive Salary
- Share options
- Company pension scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing but close-knit team in a hugely exciting industry
How to apply
Please complete our online questionnaire forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.