Following the popularity of our Chasing in Uncertain Times email templates guide, we want to go even further in supporting you with your credit control during these uncertain times.
Hannah Waumsley, Success Manager here at Chaser, will be hosting Chasing in Uncertain Times - The Webinar, on Thursday 9th of April at 11am.
Amongst other guidance, the webinar will cover:
- Setting up payment plans
- Adapting your schedules and frequency
- Escalating conscientiously
- Utilising Chaser's new best-practice templates
So you don’t miss out, if you can’t make it on Thursday the 9th - you have the option to request the webinar recording instead.
This webinar will be most valuable to existing Chaser users or those on a free trial. However, non-users are also welcome to join as the webinar will provide a product demonstration and include best-practice set up guidance for chasing invoices during Covid-19.
Other Support from Chaser
You can reach out to us for Covid-19 related credit control and cash flow questions, and we’ll provide free tailored advice for your business. Send your questions to our team at: email@example.com.
Our CEO & Founder, David Tuck - with nearly 15 years experience in credit control, has shared his guidance for businesses adapting their credit control function during Covid-19.
You can stay up to date and find a summary of all of our support resources in our ‘Support for businesses and their cash flow during Covid-19’ blog too!
Free invoice chasing assistance
In an emergency response to the pandemic, we are supporting small businesses by providing free outsourced invoice chasing and coaching through our Cashflow Recovery Initiative. If your accounting system is Xero, Quickbooks Online or Sage Business Cloud Accounting (Sage Live) you can benefit from the initiative.
Outsourcing your invoice chasing
- The Chaser team will conduct invoice chasing on your behalf
- This is perfect if your business is UK-based and you don't have an in-house Finance Team or Credit Controller
Invoice chasing coaching
- Advice and assistance on how to improve your process
- For those more comfortable with credit control, or businesses with an in-house Credit Controller
- Non UK-based businesses can also benefit from our coaching
Be the first to read the latest blogs by signing up to our mailing list: